TiblqCRlzILW14k2QmVirUsY9BUryUAvybRvOYVWcXk
Donna Perugini Children's Author

Your Child’s Fever with Medicine and Prayer

child's thermometers

Your Child’s Fever with Medicine and Prayer

Your Child’s Fever with Medicine and Prayer

Fevers Are a Symptom..There’s a Fight in Your Child’s Body. So What about the Child’s Fever with Medicine and Prayer?

Your Child’s  body is fighting an infection.  In most cases the fever runs a few days as the illness runs its course.  (Prayer for your child’s fever is below.)

Things to do for Your Child That Helps

• Encourage liquids for your child
    • Suck on ice chips
    • Or Popsicles

What if  Their Fever Is Over 100.5 Degrees F?

Doctors recommend acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Motrin) to help your child feel better.  WARNING: Stay away from aspirin as it is associated with Reyes Syndrome.

How Do I Know if Something More Serious is Going On?

Infants 3 months or younger…any fever is considered dangerous.  Let a doctor evaluate this.

Older children…look at other symptoms beyond the degree of fever.

• is your child sleepy
  • is the fever continuing more than a few days
  • is your child having trouble breathing
  • is there  joint pain
  • Does your child look very sick, with bad color (pale or flushed), sweating or limpness

This could signal a more serious illness.  Call your doctor to help you see if more care is needed for your child.

What I Did Personally for My Child’s fever with Medicine and Prayer

What I personally did was hold and pray for my children.  Remember when Jesus rebuked Peter’s mother-in-laws fever? Did I give them acetaminophen too? Whatever it took and then some, but prayer and holding for sure!  Sometimes I’d read a book to them.  If any of the above symptoms were involved in the fever, I’d call the doctor’s office….but I’d still pray.

Why I Pray Like This…and a Prayer For Your Child

People have been searching online finding my posting about FEVERS to find a prayer for the child with a fever.

In the bible, Jesus ‘rebuked’ the fever of Peter’s mother-in-law and her fever left her. I would say we should follow Jesus’ example and rebuke the fever, then believe for healing for the underlying cause of the fever in your child.  You know, God loves your child more than you do.

Prayer For the Sick Child with a Fever

An example would be:

“Fever, I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus. Father God, I thank you that healing is for all your children who would receive from You by faith. I receive my child’s healing for what caused the fever and thank You for this now. I will continue to thank You, Father God, because by faith, I have received healing for my child.”

** Leave your child’s name as a comment on this blog and I’ll see it and pray with you for your child.  Or   fill out my comment form   to let me know.  The bible says, “The prayer of a righteous man (and woman) avails much.”

Would you like to ask Jesus Christ into your life? When you ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, you are the ‘righteous man/woman’ praying for your child or grandchild. Click here to pray and receive Jesus into your life.

Remember if you child needs a doctor, then go to one. The doctor, medicine and prayer will help your child.

104 Responses to “Your Child’s Fever with Medicine and Prayer”

1. 1
    Armand says:

Great post to read! sharing useful tips about fever is really a big help. And i love the inspiring words that you have shared with us here. Thanks for the Prayer and Good bless us all.

2. 2
    Bianca says:

Informative post..
    Love to read and learn..
    Thanks for the tips..

Fever..
    worry no more..

3. 3
    Dora says:

Please pray for my little girl Alexia G. she has a fever and i’m worried. Its 3am so we will wait till the dr. opens. She’s 9 years old.

4. 4
    Emily says:

Emery J. 5 years old

5. 5
    marvie says:

Please pray for my daughter min young to get well soon..she had a fever… shes 9 mons.old ..2 days suffering about her fever… hope shes fine..thnk you for your prayers

Thnks…

6. 6
    mariam k. says:

My 5 year old, Sarah, has had a fever for three days now as well as a cough and congestion and we have been praying. Thank you for your prayers.

7. 7
    monica says:

My little sister Betreace has been sick for two weeks now from fever.
    please pray for her.

am very worried because am very far from my parents and i just talked to my mum on the phone and she told me that she has been suffering from fever for two weeks now..

thank you.

• 7.1

Monica,

I’m praying for your little sister, Betreace. Monica, you keep praying too. The Word of God says, “The fervent and heart-felt prayers of a righteous man (or woman) avails much”.

8. 8
    Ning S. Delos Santos says:

Please pray for the healing of my daughter Andrea Nicole. She has both fever and cough for 2 days. Both my husband and I are far from them and she is only with my parents and brother.

• 8.1

Ning S. Delos Santos,
      I’m praying for your daughter, Andrea Nicole. There is no distance from our loved ones in the spiritual realm. When we are Born Again or as some people call it, Saved….we have the Holy Spirit living inside our new spirit. That same power that ‘raised Jesus Christ from the dead’ now lives in you. You can speak the healing power of God into her body even when you are apart from her.

9. 9
    CC says:

Please pray for Evangeline. I will be traveling in this Friday and hope she will get heal soon. Fever and stomach ache for 2 days. Thanks for this wonderful ministry. God bless you.

• 9.1

CC,
      I’m praying for Evangeline. I speak to the fever and stomach pain and command it to be healed, in Jesus Name. CC, there is nothing that can stand up against the Name of Jesus. Thank God for your child’s healing each time you touch her, hear her, see her. I’m agreeing with you she is the healed! Thank you for letting me know and allowing me to pray for Evangeline.

10. 10
    CC says:

Donna,
    Just want to update you. Prayers always work. Evangeline is feeling much better now. She is still on medication but is recovering. Thank God and thank you praying for her. God Bless.
    CC

11. 11
    Barbara says:

My daughter and I are praying for her 2 month old who has a high fever. Her name is Olivia.

• 11.1

Barbara,
      I’m praying for your granddaughter, Olivia. When you’re Born Again, you have the authority (from Jesus) to speak to that fever and to Olivia’s body. Tell her body that it must respond to the Word of God, “He sent His Word and delivered them from all their afflictions.” Psalm 107 “By Jesus stripes, we have been healed.” I Peter 2:24 (If you are not Born Again, just click on the link that will take you to a prayer to be Born Again.)

I’m standing in faith with you and your daugher for Olivia. There will be thoughts that come to you that you need to resist, like worry, fear, doubt about God’s Word. Take authority over those thoughts by speaking out what God’s Word says about you and Olivia. And remeber, “He will keep in perfect peace whose mind is staid on Him.”

God Bless you!

12. 12
    che says:

please pray for the fast recovery of may daughter Asheley Shen she’s 3yrs.old and having on/off fever since this morning i’m worried cuz, she might end up like 6mos ago, when we rushed her to the hospital…

• 12.1

Che,

I’m praying for your daughter. Don’t let the thoughts of her previous hospital visit cause you to fear. Are you Born Again? When you are Born Again and become a follower of Christ, you have become a new creation. Your thoughts are still the same until you read the bible and learn how much God loves you. The new creation portion of you is your spirit. You have the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead livng inside your spirit. You even have the same power to lay hands on your daughter and command her fever to become normal and her body to be healed from whatever is causing the sickness. You have the power and authority as her parent to do this.

If you are not Born Again, there is a link in the post you left your comment on that takes you to a prayer to be Born Again. As a Born Again believer, I also have the same power inside my spirit. I’m praying for her with you. The thoughts that come that do not agree with God’s Word in the bible regarding healing need to be spoken to by you. Tell those thoughts what God’s Word says about healing….”He sent His Word and healed them of all their destructions.” Psalms 107 “By Jesus stripes we have been healed.” I Peter 2:24 Tell those thoughts that is what you believe and you will listen to nothing that does not agree with those scriptures. There are many more scriptures about healing and rebuking fevers in the bible.

Thank you for contacting me. “The prayer of a righteous man/woman avails much.” We are made righteous when we’re Born Again by what Jesus did at the cross.

13. 13
    Irene says:

Pray for Johan, 3years old has had fever sizure history, praying it won’t ever happen again, has had fever since Saturday night

• 13.1

Irene,
      I’m praying for Johan. Put your trust fully in God’s love for Johan. Focus on the fact that God loves Johan even more than you do.

Jesus says in the Bible that, “The thief comes to steal, to kill and destroy. But I have come to give life and life more abundantly.” John 10:10 Receive that ‘life more abundantly’ for Johan now.

14. 14
    shiekha maritash samson manako says:

Please pray for my daughter who has fever.thank u.Godbless

• 14.1

Shiekha,
      Yes, I am praying for your daughter. Speak words of healing over her…words that come from the inspired Word of God, the Bible. Find all the words (scripture) that are healing words. “…by His stripes, you are healed.” I Peter 2:24, “Beloved, I pray above all else that you would prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.” I John. It’s the Word of God, spoken out in faith that releases healing into your daughter’s body. And then it’s the words you speak in faith that keep her well. David in the Old Testament said, “Keep a watch over my mouth, O, Lord, that I might not sin against You.” In the New Testament, we keep a watch over our words that contain the power of life or death. That same Power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead is in you (if you are Born Again) and we release that power with our words.

15. 15
    Jenny says:

Please pray for my daughter Jazzy as she had another fever and just last month had to go to the hospital for infection and fever. Amen.

• 15.1

Jenny,
      I’m praying with you for Jazzy. Jesus loves the little children and only wants the best for Jazzy. In John 10:10, it reads, “The devil only comes to steal, to kill and to destroy. I am come to give you life and life more abundantly.” Believe for that ‘life and life more abundantly for Jazzy’, Jenny. Stand against the enemy and the fever by speaking ‘life’ to Jazzy’s body. I Peter 2:24 reads, “By Jesus’ stripes we ARE healed.” Not will be or might, but Jazzy IS healed. Thank you for contacting me about Jazzy. I’m believing with you.

16. 16
    Meri says:

HI Donna,
    Thank you for this encouragement to apply God’s living and powerful Word in our lives. God is so faithful to those who love Him and believe and trust Him. Psalms 91!! Yes, by HIS stripes we are healed!! My daughter is running a fever and I just declare “Thus sayeth the Lord”!! I give Him thanks and praise for He has given us the victory! I’m not against taking my children to the doctor or giving medicine. But I do know God has given us the keys to His kingdom. Mathew 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” So we bind sickness in Jesus Name! We declare healing in our bodies and children.

Mathew 10:8 He tells us go heal the sick! Luke 9:1 We are disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ. So authority is for us today!

My daughter is healed, In Jesus Name!! : )
    Thank you Donna! Let’s keep supporting and encouraging one another in our precious and wonderful Lord Jesus!

• 16.1

Hello, Meri,

I’m praying with you for your daughter. Yes, we can trust in God’s promises and love for us. He is faithful.

Keep speaking out what you know is true in your heart for your daughter. Teach her what the Word of God says about her so she can speak God’s promises too. Equip her early in life!

You’re a good, loving mother, Meri.

17. 17
    Meri says:

Donna,

Thank you for your prayers and being in agreement for my daughters healing. We have to stay steadfast because sometimes it gets worse before better. Her fever spiked, but I got it down with a bath and motrin and, say, thank you Jesus! The devil is a liar!

Yes, we can trust in God’s promises. And, train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. After we pray, I have them raise their hands and, say thank you Jesus for my healing. : )

I wanted you to know how blessed I was reading this blog. Even us in the Lord need to stay built up and encouraged in the Word. Like you said, the devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy.

Psalms 37:5-6 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,your vindication like the noonday sun

Be blessed and prosper in all God has for you!

18. 18
    Nestlie says:

Please pray for my two weeks daughter that her fever will be healed soon..Thank you

• 18.1

Nestlie,

I’m praying for your two week old daughter.

Pick a promise in the Bible for healing and then speak those words of healing over your baby. “He (Jesus Christ) personally bore our sins in His (own ) body on the tree (the cross) as on an altar and offered Himself on it, that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds, you have been healed.” I Peter 2:24 Amplified Bible translation. In the old testament in the Bible, we see in Isaiah 53:5 it reads, “But He was wounded for our transgressions. He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities: the chastisement (needful to obtain) peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes (that wounded) Him we are healed and made whole.” Isaiah 53:5 Amplified Bible version

Jesus not only died for our sins, but for our healing also. We receive that healing power by faith, speak it out by faith and thank God as we believe we have received that healing for your baby now. We’re not waiting to see if what we believe works, but we believe and trust that God has already answered our prayer when we first prayed. That’s why we thank Him after we have prayed and believe we receive that healing for our children.

When Jesus spoke to Peter’s mother-in-law’s fever, he commanded that fever to leave. You can command your baby’s fever to leave also. You have authority over anything that would make your child sick.

God bless you, Nestlie,

19. 19
    vijay says:

Hi Donna, Pls pray for nephew Riki – his 11 month and has fever for the past 3 days – temp going up and down thank you vj (aunt)

• 19.1

Vijay,
      I’m praying for your nephew, Riki. Riki has the healing power of God working in his body. We thank you, Father God, for Riki’s healing. We receive that healing for Riki by faith now, in Jesus’ Name.

20. 20
    Ugo says:

Thank you very much Donna for guiding me on how to pray for my son. His temperature is very high and its the middle of the night and I know in my heart that its only God can keep me sane till day break. I needed scripture verses to pray with and you provided me with so many.Thank you for helping me. Please pray for Naddy.

• 20.1

Ugo,

Thank you for emailing me about your son, Naddy. I’m praying for him now. Children are so very special to the Father God.

You can always have a close personal relationship with the Father when you’re born again. You can call on the and use the name of Jesus at any time. You’re never alone when you have the Holy Spirit to lead you, comfort you and teach you. Stay with the Word of God, the Bible, and keep close with the Father, His Son, Jesus and the Holy Spirit…
      You are blessed!

21. 21
    Vincent Ignatius Joseph says:

My Son, 1 year old had fever on 11.10.2014
    as per part of health requirement in singapore, doctor injected him.

He is still having fever. Pls keep him in prayer.
    His name is Shalom

God Bless

• 21.1

Dear Vincent,
      I know at times like this how it feels to be a parent of a suffering child. Thank you, Lord God, that we have been give the authority over every name that is named through the name of Jesus Christ. When we are the Father’s children, Jesus said He’d never leave us nor forsake us and that He came to give us ‘life and life more abundantly.’ We need only believe..believe we receive the answer to our prayers when we pray. Then we thank Jesus for that healing power we release into our child’s body. Fever is a name that must ‘bow its knee to the Name of Jesus’. Fever must go when we speak that powerful Name and rebuke fever.

I’m praying for your son. The Father God loves him even more than you do, Vincent. Keep standing in your authority as his parent. If you have never received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, He is the One Who made it possible for us to have authority over sickness and disease. Jesus is the One Who gave His life for us to have relationship with a loving Father God. I don’t know if you’ve received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, so I offer the chance for you to pray and ask Him into your life. Go to this link if you want Jesus and all He has to offer you.

22. 22
    gabiefs says:

Please pray for my son Helio (silent H) (eh-lee-oh) he has a fever of 102, he’s 2 yrs old. I want him to be better! My poor baby boy 🙁
    Thank you so much! God bless you all ♥

• 22.1

Yes, I am praying for your baby boy, Helio. We can go to the throne of God and boldly pray. The bible says, ‘The prayers of a righteous man (or woman) avails much.’ I speak to this fever and in the Name of Jesus, I command it to cease. Helio, I speak to your body and command it to be healed completely from the cause of the fever, in Jesus Name.

23. 23
    Julliet says:

Josiah has been fighting cold and cough for sometimes now and today he developed fever. Please keep him your prayers for total healing from the fever and its causes. Thank you.

• 23.1

Julliet,
      I’m praying for Josiah’s total healing from the fever and its causes. I command Josiah’s body to receive that total healing and the cause of that sickness and fever to leave in Jesus Name. Thank you for contacting me, Julliet. Your boy is not only precious to you, but he’s very precious to Jesus. Everything that was done on the cross for you, was also done for Josiah. He may not understand that, but you as his parent have stepped in to stand in faith for him. Put doubts aside and thank…and keep thanking the Lord for healing your son now.

24. 24
    debra says:

Please pray for my son Izaiah Jordan Garza he has a fever and has me worried.

• 24.1

Debra,
      I would be privileged to pray for Izaiah Jordan Garza. There is one thing I’d like to ask of you. Can you put your trust in Jesus for his healing from the fever and whatever caused the fever? Once I pray for Izaiah, you will not need to worry about this, but thank God for our prayers being answered for Izaiah’s healing. Debra, if you’ve never asked Jesus to be your Lord and Savior you can go here to pray that prayer.

Pray this way with me, Debra: “Fever in Izaiah Jordan Garza, I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus and command you to leave now. Father God, I thank you that healing is for all your children and their parents who pray for them, who receive from You by faith. I receive Izaiah’s healing also for what caused the fever and thank You for this now. I will continue to thank You, Father God, no matter what I see or feel, because by faith I have received healing for my child.”

25. 25
    Diane says:

Please pray for my grandson, Alexander, he’s 2 years old and has a fever of 105. They are going to emergency now. Thank you in Jesus’ name. I have prayed the prayer as well.

• 25.1

Diane,
      As a grandmother to a grandmother…I’m believing with you for his complete recovery. I’m standing with you in rebuking the fever and whatever caused it in his body. Thank you God, that healing is taking place in Alexander’s body now. We may not see it, but we believe we have the answer already.

Thank you for leaving your request on this page, Diane. We know God hears us when we pray and we will continue to thank Him continuously.

26. 26
    maricela says:

For my 8 months old daughter I’mani who has had fever of 102.2 been to ER to her dr. Shes been sick with virus and flu like symptoms and they say just keep doing what im doing, but its not working and been about a week so im trusting in the lord im frustrated. Please pray for my baby. Thank you God bless all.

• 26.1

Maricela

I’m praying for your baby girl and believing with you she is healed.

Do what Jesus said in Mark 11: 23-24, “Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, be lifted up and thrown into the sea and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place it will be done for him. For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will (get it).” Jesus said to tell that fever and sickness in your daughter’s body to leave and then believe it is being done for you. Jesus said that whatever you ask for in prayer, you are to believe…to trust…and be confident in Him that is granted to you and you will get it. Tell the frustration you feel that it can’t stay with you and it must leave. Then thank God for your daughter’s healing and keep thanking Him because you believed she was healed the moment you asked Him. The Word of God is stronger than that fever and as you thank God, trust in God, she will be well again.
      I pray God’s blessings overwhelm you as His love and peace surround your thoughts!

27. 27
    He'd mommy says:

please pray for my 9 month old Amara she’s had a fever for the last couple of days spiking up to a 10 3 and then going back down to normal and back up again. not sure I believe it’s an infection I was thinking that and then reading your blog and you said infection again it was starting to make sense. she has a little fall she’s rolling everywhere she’s sitting up but sometimes just slumps over. but she was okay. I was starting to worry it was something from the fall which happened a week or so prior but her urine odor has been a little strong and so I was wondering if it was a possible UTI at any rate I’ve been calling the doctor, went to the doctor but it was normal when we went and then it started back up again after we left and she is still very young so I can’t get a good urine sample from her but I really AM turning to prayer to help her through this.

• 27.1

I know it’s a struggle to pinpoint what the illness is exactly with children sometimes. If you go to the doctor again, pray that they would have wisdom to make the right diagnosis and prescribe the right medication for Amara. I’m praying for Amara with you. Jesus loves the little children and even told His disciples…”Let the little children come to me…” He would lay His hands on them and bless them. What a wonderful example for us! You can lay your hands on Amara and bless her and pray for her recovery.

28. 28
    Zian Li Hou P. Leung says:

In Jesus Name, I Rebuke Fever! In Jesus Name, I claim healing In Jesus Name, Amen

• 28.1

I am praying for Zian Li Hou P. Leung and agreeing with your calling on the Name of Jesus and rebuking fever. I claim healing with you…total and complete with no complications. Keep standing on the scripture in the bible that you have called your own promise from God. He is faithful and merciful to fulfill His promises!

Thank you for letting me pray and agree with your faith,

29. 29
    Zian Li Hou P. Leung says:

zian Li Hou P. Leung

• 29.1

Thank you for letting me pray and agree with your faith,

30. 30
    Jeanine says:

Please pray for Kylie’s vision to be fine and her fever to go away.

• 30.1

I’m praying for Kylie’s vision and rebuking her fever with you. You have authority over Kylie and by asking me to pray with you for her, you have given me authority also. Together we can pray the prayer of agreement. This prayer is when two people join in agreement. We would agree that Kylie’s vision is restored and that whatever is causing the fever is healed. We would both command the fever to leave her body and then we both would thank God for all that we believe for is coming to pass. Would you agree with me on this, Jeanine?

31. 31
    Tejas says:

Thanku Jesus. For always being with me n my family. Thanku for healing my son Tejas.

32. 32
    Davyn says:

Thank you for sharing your prayer. I believe God has broken my grandson’s fever and healed the cause. In Jesus’ name. Amen and thank God
    Davyn recently posted..10 Reasons I Love Our Local LibraryMy Profile

33. 33
    Alli says:

Chloe, 5 years old.

• 33.1

Alli,

I’m agreeing with you for Chloe’s healing. I rebuke this fever and sickness in Chloe’s body and speak to her body now…’Be healed, Chloe, of the sickness that has produced this fever. I speak life and healing to your body.’

Alli, read through the comments on the post you found to contact me. There is a lot of help in those comments. I pray for the ‘eyes of your understanding to be opened’ so you can receive the revelation of God’s Word that you need to believe for Chloe’s complete healing.

I’m praying for you and Chloe, Alli. God Bless you,

34. 34
    Norton says:

My nephew ‘Trevyn’ is having fever for the past 3 days and they are suspecting dengu. He is admitted in ICU. I’m praying for him, please brothers and sisters join me and pray for him.

In the name of Jesus I rebuke the fever which Trevyn has. Lord Jesus touch him and heal him.

• 34.1

Norton,
      I prayed for Trevyn and am standing with you in agreement for his complete healing. Remember to lay your hands on and the prayer of faith (we prayed) will heal the sick. I prayed for his parents to have the ‘eyes of their understanding opened’. They have authority over Trevyn’s body as his parents. If they’re Born Again Christians, they have that authority given to them by God. They can command the fever in his body to leave, in Jesus Name. Share with them what we have prayed for and what their authority is in Christ. We declare, Trevyn will live and not die and declare the works of the Lord!
      Thank you for letting me pray with you for Trevyn,
      Donna Perugini

35. 35
    Dalene says:

Last night our daughter Reese had a fever, praise God after reading through all your prayers, by His stripes she was healed. We read through all the scriptures, we had faith and believed and it was done. Romans 10:17. Tonight our son Hebron has a fever and we rebuke it in the name of Jesus. We are standing in faith and prayer. We thank God for using you and for your obedience. We give Him all the glory, honour and praise.

• 35.1

Dalene,
      It was such good news to hear about your answer to prayer! I’m standing with you against the sickness and fever that has tried to come upon your children.

Thank you for sharing with parents and grandparents…aunts and uncles that will seek help for their loved ones. “The prayers of a righteous man avail much.”

36. 36

Praying for my brother Emanuel God I ask u now to heal this baby now he only 4 years old and don’t know what to do I ask u o Lord to send your glory down on him how in the name of Jesus God I know u as a healer I know u as a mind saver so now God we leaning and depending on u oh God u healed the women with the fever so I know u can do it for him on yout name not no one else’s name but your Jesus Christ Amen

• 36.1

I’m praying with you, Jessica. Father God, I speak to this little boy’s body…fever, I rebuke you. I command this little boy’s body to repair and any sickness that has caused this fever to leave. Father God, I receive the answer to our prayers and thank you for raising him up. His sister has much to teach her little brother about Your Ways…about Your Love! We thank you, Father for this little boys full recovery!

Jessica, thank you for letting me pray with you for your little brother. Keep thanking God for His healing power that is flowing through your brother’s body now. John 10:10 “The thief (enemy) cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I (Jesus) am come that they (your little brother) might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

37. 37
    Dorcas says:

Please pray for my son Jaresiah whom is 15 months old. He has been running temperature & i want his healing to be permanent in Jesus name

• 37.1

Dorcas,
      I’m praying for your son, Jaresiah. As his mother you have the right to stand in faith for him when he’s a child. He is very much dependent upon your faith. I am praying with you for his healing. If you are looking to find out more about healing, you can find more teaching on this website, http://www.AWMI.net. There are many teachings here that will help you and your child. God is good and He takes delight in us using faith for our children.
      God bless you, Dorcas,

38. 38
    Aden hardy says:

Aden is 5 years old has a fever please pray for my son.

• 38.1

Monique, I’m praying with you for your son, Aden, and I rebuke the fever that has come against him, in the Name of Jesus. I agree with you, Monique for his complete healing. Anything that has caused the fever within his body has to obey the Name of Jesus. Monique, lay your hands on Aden and speak the healing power of God into his body. Remind his body that you have authority over it as his mother and thank God for Aden’s healing continually.
      Find healing scriptures and take authority over your thoughts by speaking them outloud. Remind yourself of God’s Word that He has sent His Word and healed them of all their diseases.
      I’m thanking God with you, Monique,

39. 39
    Cecily Boyland says:

My 2 year old Jeremiah is running high fever. I just woke up gave him Tylenol to reduce and a cool rag yo help reduce temp and prayed over him in the midst of doing this.

• 39.1

Cecily, I’m agreeing with you in your prayers, that Jeremiah is the healed. That high fever has to leave in the Name of Jesus. Whatever has caused his body to have a high fever, we command that sickness to leave now and for complete repair to take place in his body.

Cecily, keep thanking God for His healing power in Jeremiah and keep speaking God’s healing promises over Jeremiah. “He sent His Word and healed them of all their destructions.”

A cool rag helps to make him more comfortable too….great idea!

40. 40
    Luisa says:

My 5yo son with Dravet Syndrome is in the hospital since 5th January. His fever has been on and off and whenever it goes above 38 he has seizures. Please help in praying for bringing his fever down and whatever virus he has to leave his body so he will be back to normal. I will continue praying.

Thank you.

• 40.1

Luisa,
      Every name that is named in our world has to bow its knee to the Name of Jesus. Even Dravet Syndrome must bow its knee to the Name of Jesus when spoken in faith. Virus is just a name that must bow its knee to the Name of Jesus too. I’m praying and believing with you as we both speak to that fever. Fever, you are just a name that also must bow your knee to the Name of Jesus. Fever, we rebuke you and command you to release Luisa’s son, in the Name of Jesus! You have to leave as we take authority over you. And we command healing to restore her son’s body now. We speak total repair to his body and take authority over Dravet Syndrome commanding it to leave him now. Father God, we thank You for Your healing power flowing through him as it recreates any parts that do not function properly in his little body. Luisa, continue to thank God as we believe we receive now as we pray. We don’t wait until we see the healing completed first. We thank God first because we believe He hears us and the answer is ours already.
      Thank you for letting me pray with you, Luisa.

• 40.1.1
        Luisa says:

Thank you Donna for praying for my son. He was discharged on 8th january
        And temperature is back to normal. Thank you so much.

Thank you God for healing my son. Hoping And praying For a complete healing.

41. 41
    Shalandria says:

My son was born prematurely. His o2 was 35 when he was born and I needed 3 units of blood. I was told he could have been a still born and I could have had a stroke or heart attack. Today he is 9 months old now. He has had a fever that goes away then comes back that reaches to 103.8. There are no symptoms of a cold. At this point he has 5 teeth. Could you please pray for me that his fever will go away and stay away.

• 41.1

Hello, Shalandria,

You’re son is a fighter! You made a God-inspired decision to stand firm in your belief from the beginning that your child would live and not die. What a blessing to be able to pray with you now for your son.

You have spiritual authority over your son’s health. You have the right and responsibility to take authority over any sickness or disease that comes against him. When we’re born again as a Christian and step over from darkness into light, we are given authority by Jesus Christ Himself to stand against the enemy in any form. Sickness is never from God, but is from the enemy. It’s up to us to receive that authority and use it to heal the sick. God’s Word says, “Lay hands on the sick and they shall recover”. We also can speak to the problem and command it to leave, in Jesus Name. We, as believers in Jesus Christ, can also join in agreement, “Wherever two or more agree in prayer, it shall be done for them by My Father.” So I’m agreeing with you that the fever and whatever is causing the fever has to leave your son’s body now, in the Name of Jesus. Believe with me that the healing power of God is flowing through your son right now, to heal and recreate whatever is needed for him to be totally well. We confess over your son that he will grow and prosper. As his mother, tell him what God did for him as he grows older. Never let him forget how much God loves him and how God only wants the best for his life. Do this as a marker in his life that will lead him to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

God bless you, Shalandria! According to God’s Word we can both say….”Your son shall live and not die and declare the works of the Lord!”

42. 42
    Juriss Clarence says:

In Jesus my child will be healed..

• 42.1

Juriss Clarence,

You, the parent, have been given authority over your child and your child’s spirit. Jesus gave us all authority in the spirit realm. You have authority over sickness and disease that comes against your child. Stand in that authority and speak to the sickness and disease…tell it to leave your child and tell it what Jesus had done for your child. Jesus took our sickness and disease at the cross and by Jesus’ stripes, we are healed. You take that healing that Jesus gained on the cross for your child, and tell your child’s body that the healing power of God is now at work in them to effect a healing and a cure. Yes, your child is healed in Jesus…now, even as you speak over them! Receive your answer as complete and done. Give thanks to God, for your child’s healing is complete in Jesus as we believe we receive now!

I’m believing and speaking this out with you. Your child is healed now and your child’s body has the healing power of God flowing through it now to effect a healing and a cure. We believe together and praise and thank God together for that healing. Our spoken words reflect what we believe…we speak the truth from the Word of God and agree that “by Jesus’ stripes, your child is healed”….now!

Thank you for reaching out to me to pray with you.

43. 43
    canel says:

pray for my daughters milanes fever

• 43.1

I am praying for your daughter, Milane. Thank you for reaching out to me for prayer. I’ll also be praying for you, that ‘the eyes of your understanding may be opened’ to see how to stand in faith for Milane and that the Spirit of God move in your life to bring you into a closer relationship with the Father God.
      It would help you understand more about God’s healing power if you read through the comments here.
      Be listening with your heart for what the Spirit of God has to say to you,

44. 44
    Sylvia says:

Pray for my granddaughter Sofia, to Rebuke fever. In Jesus name. Amen

• 44.1

Sylvia,
      When you are a Born Again child of God, the Word of God tells us that Jesus gave us all authority over the enemy. That means we as disciples of Jesus have the God-given authority to rebuke any sickness or disease in our bodies or even your granddaughter’s body. The fever that’s in her body must respond to you taking your authority and leave Sofia’s body. We speak to the fever like this, “Fever, you leave Sofia’s body now, in Jesus’ Name. Fever, you have no authority here and I speak the healing power of God into Sofia’s body to effect a cure in her now!”

Sylvia, I am praying with you and we can thank God now that He puts His Word even above His Name. The Word of God tells us that Jesus said, “The enemy comes to steal, to kill and to destroy, but I am come to give life and life more abundantly.”

I’ll be thanking God for His love toward Sofia and the healing power of God flowing through her body now.

Thank you for letting me pray with you, Sylvia. Our God is good, all the time!

45. 45
    Floyd g says:

My husband is 7o years old seems like that he has had a cold and kind of gotten over it now today running a fever 101.4 he needs to help a man tomorrow and make us some extra money but I am afraid he may become sick with the flew we need his fever broke and chest cleared of congestion he is own a bpap just learning how to use it and he thanks that this bpap has made him sick and contested but he sleeps better since we are learning more how to set things for him I am not well either I have a disk out in my back my name is Helen we need your prayers

• 45.1

Dear Helen,
      I’ve been praying for your husband’s recovery and your recovery. Keep thanking God for your answered prayers according to the Word, “Believe you receive when you pray”.

46. 46
    Floyd g says:

I know that you are praying for the fever of children but I believe that we are to pray for each other and that when any two believers pray that it will be done in Meuse name

• 46.1

Helen,
      Yes, we are to pray for each other and “where two more are gathered together in my name and pray, it will be done for them.” Jesus spoke those words that we are standing on. And we thank the Lord for the answer to our prayers even before we see the results. I’m believing with you, Helen.

47. 47
    Keamogetswe says:

My child is Botlhale,she has fever,please pray for her,god bless you as you pray for my baby

• 47.1

Keamogetswe,
      I’m praying for your sweet baby girl, Botlhale. John 10:10 Jesus said, “The devil comes to steal, to kill and to destroy. I Am come that you may have life and life more abundantly.” Jesus is the Healer as He showed, Luke 1:30-31, when He came to Peter’s home and their He found Peter’s mother-in-law sick with a fever. He rebuked that fever and she was healed. When Jesus was commissioning His disciples just before He ascended into heaven, He said ‘that all power and authority in heaven and on earth was given to Him’ and He was giving His disciples (us included) that same power and authority to heal the sick, cast out devils, speak in new tongues, and raise the dead. When you are His disciple (How to be a disciple of Jesus), you able to rebuke your baby’s fever and command healing into her body like Jesus did. Right now, let’s join together and speak this outloud: “Fever, I command you in the Name of my Lord Jesus, to leave Botlhale’s body. And I command healing into her body right now and thank you Father God that it is taking place now! Jesus is Botlhale’s Healer and I speak that out with thanksgiving to God! Hallelujah! Thank you, Jesus!
      God has blessed you, Keamogetswe! Your daughter’s healing is taking place right now, and even if you don’t see the evidence, what has begun in the spirit realm with appear in this natural realm as you keep thanking God and speaking out what Jesus has done for you and your daughter.
      God loves you all the time,

48. 48
    Josephine says:

I pray for healing in my babies. Pray that my son and daughter will be relieved of their fever and health restored. I ask this in faith in Christ my savior. amen

• 48.1

Hello, Josephine,
      I’m agreeing with you in prayer that your babies are healed. I rebuke that fever with you in Jesus Name and command it to leave your children now. I’m believing with you that the healing power of God is flowing through both you and me into your children to effect a cure and healing for whatever caused the fever in them. Now I’m praising God with you and thanking Him that His healing power is working and the children have received their healing. I’ll continue to thank Him with you because we believe now we receive when we pray.
      Thank you for contacting me.
      Your sister in Christ,

49. 49
    Trisj says:

Please pray for my grandson. He’s running a fever of 103 and his mother isn’t able to get it to break. I prayed over him and believing God to heal him. Please pray with me.

• 49.1

Dear Grandmother Trish,
      I’m praying with you for your grandson. I rebuke the fever and command it to leave, in Jesus Name. The healing power of God flows through His people and you and I have agreed in prayer for that fever to leave. We are believing also for that healing power to heal and restore his body to complete health.

Thank you for leaving your request, Trish. Keep thanking God for your grandson’s healing.

50. 50
    sarah says:

Fuchsia 2 years old

• 50.1

Sarah,
      I rebuke fever now in Fuchsia’s body, in Jesus Name. With your agreement to this, Sarah, according to Matthew 18:19-20 where Jesus said, “Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them.” We are believing together, Father God, for the complete healing of Fuchsia. We stand in our authority as your children and command her body to respond to the Word of God that states we can ‘lay hands on the sick and they shall recover’. Father, we thank You now for that healing power that is Yours and You use through us to effect a cure and a healing that is working on Fuchsia’s behalf. We thank and praise You for Your love toward Your children. Sarah, it’s important you keep thanking and praising God because we have believed that the healing power is working in her behalf now.

51. 51
    Amberley says:

Please keep my baby girl she is 13 months old in your prayers she has been cutting teeth which is causeing her to run a fever I believe in the power of prayer and I know he will heal my child in his name amen her name is Gracie thank you in advance and may God bless

• 51.1

Amberley,
      I’m praying with you for your baby girl, Gracie. You have been given all authority over the enemy. The Word of God tells us to step into our God-given authority and rebuke that fever, in Jesus’ Name. Then speak healing to Gracie’s body. Keep thanking the Father God!
      Thank you for letting me pray with you,